Private and semi-private lessons offered.
Private lessons are tailored to fit your specific needs and desires.
Private Lesson (1 student/1 hour): $41
Private 3-week package, Adults (3 one-hour lessons): $99
Private 3-week package, Youth (3 one-hour lessons): $90
Semi-private Lesson, Adults (2 students, 2 horses, 1 hour): $36 per person
Semi-private 3-week package, Adults (2 students, 2 horses, 3 one-hour lessons): $80 per person
Semi-private 3-week package, Youth (2 students, 2 horses, 3 one-hour lessons): $75 per person
Semi-private 4-week package, Adults (2 students, 2 horses, 4 one-hour lessons) $110 per person
Starter Lessons for Beginners
3-Week Package, 3-1/2 hours total instruction
First week 1-1/2 hour lesson:
Learn how to groom and tack up your horse, then transition into the riding lesson
Second and third weeks 1-hour lessons
Package Price $105
- All lessons scheduled on a weekly basis
- Rider weight limit of 200 pounds
- Helmets are required and provided
Late — Missed — Make-up Policy
- For semi-private lessons: if you are running late and your partner is here, the lesson will begin on time and you can ride the remainder of the time when you arrive.
- If you are driving together and are running late (due to traffic or other reason), call ahead. We will attempt to accommodate.
- If something has come up and you cannot make your lesson, you must call at least 24 hours in advance. Remember your spot has been reserved for you.
- If you do not call and do not show up, you have forfeited your lesson. No make-up will be offered.
- Make-up times will only take place during scheduled lesson hours.